Proven professional trimmer that is engineered for the landscape contractor looking for the quality of Husqvarna's E-TECH® II engine and the ergonomic features unique to a straight shaft. Easy starting with air purge. Steel torque tube drive shaft and durable gear box that is designed for more commercial applications. Comes with easy loading T35 bump trimmer head. Blade capable.
- Hard chromium: Hard chromium plated cylinder bore provides increased durability and extended product life.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Whisper: Whisper, our patented trimmer line, reduces noise levels by 50%
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cm³
- Power output: 1.2 HP
- Power output: 0.9 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8400 RPM
- Fuel tank volume: 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption: 550 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 RPM
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8014 RPM
- OEM Trimmer head: T35X M10
- Gear ratio: 1
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30 deg.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.1 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 264 g/kWh
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 5.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 7 m/s²